The Village School
The school, which is now the village hall, was built in 1868 and opened on 21st June 1869. The County Council decided to close it in 1958 due to a reduction in the number of children attending. The children from Tremarchog then went to Goodwick CP School.

The Class of 1910

class-of-1910-sm

The Last Class of 1958

last-class-sm