Bethel Chapel and the War Memorial

chapel-3chapel-2chapel-1

 

 

 

The small chapel in St. Nicholas is now owned privately. It has a sign saying ‘Bethel 1866′ on the front.┬áIt was once a central part of the community and had a Sunday School that also ran trips in the summer to places such as Tenby and Aberystwyth.

The War Memorial

war-memorial-2This has the iwar-memorial-1nscription ‘In Memory of the Men From the Parishes of Granston and St. Nicholas Who in The Great War 1914-1918 Fell In The Cause Of Freedom’. They are remembered by name at Llangloffan Cemetery.